A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Goodbye, Magnolia


Ready for a modern working woman romance?  You'll enjoy Goodbye, Magnolia.  Up and coming novelist Krista Noorman delights with the story of Maggie, a photographer who has let her broken heart close her off to love, despite the fact that she's surrounded by it as she takes wedding pictures.

I really enjoyed the progression from enemies to competitors to colleagues to friends to more than friends that developed between Maggie and Simon.  I would have loved to have a little more of Simon's thoughts or perspective, but the author still manages to convey his integrity and thoughtfulness.

Goodbye, Magnolia is a sweet story.  When the book arrived, my 15 year old daughter made off with it and declared it a good book when she returned it 2 days later.  When I got a turn to read it, I had to agree.  If you're looking for wholesome with just the right amount of romantic tension, and a great best friends sideline, you'll enjoy this book.

You can connect with author Krista Noorman on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.  There's even a trailer for the book on YouTube.  She also has a blog.  I'm looking forward to seeing what she publishes next!


This post may be linked up at these linky parties.

Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote! Thanks for clicking for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment