A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Sunday, May 6, 2018

Prom Pictures - Eli


I got to do park pictures with Eli and Miss Adorable this year. 


Picking her up and putting on the corsage.


The young couple and the parental paparazzi. 


Arriving at the park. 


They're seriously so cute and sweet, it almost gives you a toothache. 


And photogenic?  Good heavens.  Yes, there were some outtakes, but overall, I was really happy with this shoot.  I got better pictures than we did for homecoming. 


Miss Adorable had some pose ideas she found online, and I was happy to accommodate her requests. 


Darling!


This one reminds me of a book cover for a historical novel. 


 



And this guy?  Prom prince!  I was thrilled for him.  He was embarrassed. 


This school year, Eli went from boy sizes to man sizes and put on 25#--mostly muscle and height!  His PE class is weightlifting, and he's made incredible strides this year.  He pushes himself, coming home sore a couple days a week. 


With a couple of their friends. 

Time is thundering by.  Brianna graduates in 4 weeks, and after a blink of a summer, Eli will start his senior year. 


This post may be linked up at these linky parties.

Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote! Thanks for clicking for us!

4 comments:

  1. Adorable! What a lovely couple.
    Blessings, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. They really are. I'm so glad he found someone low-drama.

      Delete