A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Monday, October 8, 2012

Mr Jingle Pants Goes To School

People have asked me what it's like to be a host family.


This is a snap of the very hardest part.
Mr Jingle Pants was sobbing when he came back from a visit with his mom.  
He crashed out on the couch, emotionally drained.
Try as we might, there's no way to comfort a hurt like that.

Other than the fact that they miss their mom, it's rapidly settling into a routine.


And today was Mr Jingle Pants' first EVER day of school!  
I am SO grateful he ended up in a p.m. K class!  
The fact that he got Hannah's track and Hannah's teacher is a great bonus, but more than anything I'm glad we don't have to be at the school FOUR times a day.  
Just 3 times, lol.
(Dropping off Sassy Girl at the bus in the morning, dropping off the K kids at mid-day, and picking them all up in the afternoon.)


Seriously?  Have you ever seen anything so cute??

It's a little bit like having big twins, especially when they both want to sit on my lap while we're watching a movie.  :)  


I so wish I could show you some of the other adorable pictures I took of his birthday dinner.  He's such a sweet boy.  :)  



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A huge THANK YOU to those of you who've clicked the image below!  We're #31 right now!  I'd love to get under 26 so we can be on the first page of the list.  I appreciate every click!

  Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

 Your click on the above link may help drive more traffic to my blog.  Which means more people who will see our Fundraisers Page and may make a purchase.  You can click once a day.  Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for linking up this week over at WholeHearted Home. Hope you come back again tomorrow :-)

    ReplyDelete