A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Friday, March 29, 2013

How about a Katie picture?


Seriously, is she not just the cutest thing?

I'm getting so excited.  

After this, I have just ONE more unshared picture of her.
But, our agency is requesting an update, so I'm crossing my fingers that we'll get some new ones next month.

I can not wait to go get her.

Two more months, two more months, two more months.

As soon as our temporary littles leave, I get to drag out the suitcases and pack all of Katie and Luke's things!  Last time around, all of Hannah's stuff was packed by now, but I've been a wee bit busy this time, and honestly, there's just no room for me to spread suitcases all over right now.  Once the crib is empty, though, I'll put them in there.  



Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs   Click for us? Thanks!   :)

2 comments: