A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Thursday, May 9, 2013

The end of softball season


I saved a Trader Joe's container for the next time we were out in nature, and happened to bring it with us to Annaliese's last home game.  Eli poked holes in it with his handy dandy green Swiss Army Knife, which you can see around his neck.  


He caught the frog pretty early on, observed it for a while, and then let it go.  


When I went to take this picture of Annaliese playing first base, I overheard one of the players on the other team complimenting her new hair color.  Made me grin.  


Both teams praying together before the game.


It started getting dark and rainy looking by the time the game was over.  


Since this was the last home game, they honored the seniors afterwards.  


Annaliese has played softball all 4 years of high school.  I'm so proud of her.


The Seniors


Annaliese and her coach.  



Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs  Thanks for clicking for us!



No comments:

Post a Comment