A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Thursday, January 22, 2015

ProBar Bites #loveatfirstbite



I mentioned recently that I usually have a "bar" of some sort as my breakfast during homeschool.  I want to share with you these tasty ProBar Bites I've been reviewing.  


I was sent a box of assorted flavors, including Mixed Berry, Chocolate Cherry Cashew, Peanut Butter Crunch, Coconut Almond, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip, and Superfruit Greens.  I pretty much expected not to like the Coconut Almond since I'm not a fan of coconut, and I was a little leery of the Superfood Greens flavor, but the rest sounded good.


This is the Mixed Berry.  They're good!  One of the first things I noticed about them was that, unlike many bars, these are SOFT.  I really liked the texture.

ProBar Bites are certified organic snack bars with 190 calories and 10-11 grams of sugar (depending on flavor).  They are gluten free, non-dairy, and contain no soy.


The Superfruit Greens flavor, which I thought sounded a little too healthy, turned out to be not bad at all!


Eli was more than willing to help me out with the Coconut Almond flavor, which smells amazing, but yeah, tastes like coconut, go figure.  Almost his first words to me the next morning were, "Got another one of those coconut bars you need me to take care of for you??"

ProBar Bites are available for $23.88 per 12 pack box.  They offer free shipping on orders over $75.  These are an easy meal or snack on the go.  For me, that means nibbling one while I'm homeschooling the boys in the morning.  But I've also tucked one into my purse for the unexpected "out later than I thought I would be" times when I'm falling apart due to low blood sugar.  These bars would be a good item to keep in the car or in an emergency kit.



Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote! Thanks for clicking for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment