A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Monday, November 2, 2015

Arrival and Great Wall Day


My hotel room 


Great Wall 


Gah, the sun is in my eyes. We had exceptionally beautiful weather and the crowds were not bad. 


I'm having trouble getting my iPad to connect to the internet, so pictures from the big camera will have to wait. 

It's 5 am and I'm excited to meet Aury and the rest of the kids in the program in a few hours. 

There are 3 agencies participating in the program. Yesterday, we spent the day with CHI. We should be meeting the Holt group today. 

I'll be sure to take some cellphone pictures today so you can see Aury, too. 




2 comments:

  1. Awesome. I can't wait to see the big camera picture too.
    Blessings, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Getting pictures from Wall Day up today! (finally! lol) :)

      Delete