A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Zoo Day


Two bus loads of kids, advocates, and orphanage staff took off for a trip to the zoo. 


Aury had a hard time with the very narrow stairs on the bus, but I was able to lift him so he did fine on the way back. 


Xiong Mao, or panda.


In front of the tigers. 


The lemurs were active and playful. 


Becky's boy is wheelchair bound, and seems quiet and serious much of the time. 


The animals were beautiful. 


I finally slept all night, so I need to get moving.


Jackal. I'm not sure I've seen one before.


There's a group photo here too, but it's on the big camera. 

Today we take the children out in the morning and do evaluations in the afternoon. 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I am really enjoying your trip.
    Blessings, Dawn

    ReplyDelete