A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Saturday, December 10, 2022

Josiah's Graduation


Proud mama here!  Josiah went to UTI and earned his diesel tech certificate.  


The graduates marching in


The obligatory speakers (only 2, thankfully) 


Slideshow with a pic of each student.  Had to be quick to snap mine.


My graduate takes the stage


So, they were instructed to get up there, pose with their diploma cover so the official photographer could take their shot, and move on.  I wish the instructions included SMILE, because my lovely 8x10 of my graduate arrived with 😑the flatline expression.  I don't care.  It's up on the wall anyway.  


The presentation of the whole class of gradauates.  Mine is over on the right in the first row somewhere.


His future is so bright he has to wear shades.


But he did take them off for me.


Josie and Miss M.  It was nice to have someone to sit with during the daytime ceremony.  (The kids were at school, Jack was working.)


 And one with mom.  So proud of my boy.  Can't wait to see where life takes him.  

2 comments: