A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Friday, June 21, 2013

For Luke

Local friends,

Does anyone have any of the following that we can borrow?

Exersaucer or walker or similar baby standing up device
Drool bibs, preferably solid colors
Baby (infant) toys

I'll try to get into the sewing room after we get home to make some burp rags and drool bibs, if need be, but it would be great to have a few to get us started. Between eye boogies, slobber, tears, and bottle drips, his taggie is going to have to go in the wash when we hit Guangzhou.  

Baby toys, well, he really likes his rings and his taggie. I'm thinking maybe a couple rattles would be about his speed. He did play with the stacking ducks some yesterday. Mostly, the toys I brought him are way more advanced than he is. 


Someone mentioned a Bumbo seat, but we've really been working on sitting up, and I think we're going to be okay there. 

Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. I am enjoying following your journey. It has been very amazing. I love looking at Luke; he makes me chuckle. And your daughter seems so dainty and delicate. Thanks for sharing. I think I found you through RQ? Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete