A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Weighing in

I put the boy on the scale today. He's one solid little chunkalump, and I was curious to see how close my pre travel guesstimate would be. 

He's 13.2 kg, which is equal to 29.1#. For perspective, Hannah was 18 months older when we got her, and she was 26#. 

The stroller stays with the hotel, so I'll have him in the carrier from the time we leave the hotel until we arrive at the next one. Except going through security, they make you remove the babies from carriers for that. Should be about 4.5 hours. Send good thoughts to my back, please. 

No comments:

Post a Comment