A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Rush Hour Brain Fitness game

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

When we received the Rush Hour Brain Fitness game to review, I was surprised to discover that my kids already knew how to play it!  Turns out, they had played it in Nevada while Paul and I were in China last summer.


Rush Hour, from Think Fun, is a solo player game, for ages 8 and up.  The object of the game is to free the red car.  Each "challenge" shows you how to set the board up.  There are 4 progressive levels of play, and 80 challenges overall.  To play, you slide the vehicles that are in the way forward and back, in their lane only.


Eli likes the game, and he says, "It makes you think!"


Rush Hour has a retail price of $19.99, and is available on the Think Fun website or on Amazon.


Bri turned to the back of the book and did the hardest one.  She says, "It's fun, it's frustrating, it's calming... and strangely addicting!"


You can connect with Think Fun games on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.  They have lots of other fun games available, too.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

While you're here, don't forget the $1.50 coupon from Cottonelle!

Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote! Thanks for clicking for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment