A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Beautiful Children's Wear From Petit Pomme



You guys have seen how I like to dress up my little ones.  Hannah, Katie, and Luke are the only ones who still let me dress them how I want to.  I fully intend to enjoy it as long as I can!

I like my girls in smocked and classic styles for church, so when I saw the opportunity to review for Petit Pomme from Zubels, I jumped at the chance.


I received this lovely pink bunny dress for Katie.  After it arrived, I happened to notice Petit Pomme on Zulily one day, and looking over the pictures, I realized Katie and Luke have other Petit Pomme garments in their closet!


Luke and Katie wore these cute outfits on their first Fourth of July in the United States.

Petit Pomme offers both casual and dressy styles.  You can see the attention to detail in their lovely smocking:


And the beauty is, their dress prices start at just $19.00!  They carry more than just dresses, too.  Tops with capris or bloomers, and even swimsuits!


Check out their cute stuff for girls and boys.  It's time to start shopping for Easter, and freshen up the closets with spring and summer options!




Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote! Thanks for clicking for us!

5 comments:

  1. Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
    Pediatric Wheelchair For Sale


    Keep Posting:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I had fun taking these pictures of her.

      Delete
  3. I went to their website and noticed that their largest girl size is 24m. Is that the size dress Katie is wearing? I love the outfit at http://zubels.us/product/floral-top-and-pantaloons-set-for-babies/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope! She's wearing the 4T. If you click "petit pomme" on the top right, then in the left sidebar, select the size you want, it will sort them by size for you. The outfit you linked to doesn't come in toddler (it's cute!) but plenty of other things do. I like this one: http://zubels.us/product/floral-angel-wing-smocked-dress-for-babies-and-toddlers/

      Delete