A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Saturday, June 2, 2012

8th Grade Graduation


Josiah graduated from 8th grade this week!


I'd love to show you some lovely, smiley pictures.


But he kind of has Paul's smile.


My favorite part was half way through reading the names when they lost the paper they were reading from.  


"Uhhh...."


Presenting the 2012 graduating 8th graders.


There it is again.  That look of jubilee. 


He made it.


That's all that matters.  
Whew!

2 comments:

  1. LOL My son is all smiles until it comes to picture time. :)

    Congrats to your son!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son is EXACTLY like that Shecki! And my daughter is graduating eighth grade on Friday night too! Congrats mama!

    ReplyDelete