A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Out-takes

I wanted to do a photography project today, and needed to snap a couple pictures of the kids.


Really, believe it or not, they're totally normal.


With lovely nostrils.  


And an impressive display


of sibling love.


Yes, so many lovely pictures were taken, 


I almost couldn't decide which ones to use.


Actually, now that I think about it,


It might be really REALLY funny,


to do the same project


but with the less than desirable shots.
  

But instead, I'll leave you with a cute shot of little miss muffet, who rarely ever takes a bad photo, even with Nap Hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment