A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Got Tweens?

I'm actually running out of tweens, as they have this habit of turning into teenagers.  And then the next time I blink, they're moving out and I only ever hear from them by text message.

Ahem.

But enough about me.

If you have tweens, especially ones that are headed back to school soon, as opposed to the lucky ones who can homeschool in their Angry Birds jammies, then you're probably thinking about BTS shopping.  Guess what?  Zulily.com is having Tween Week this week!

zulily Back to School

In addition to yesterday's "Rocker Girl" and today's "Girly Girl" categories, you should check out their sale on Sparkle Farms.  Brianna had several pairs of these undershorts once she outgrew Gymboree sizing.  Even tweens need something under dresses and skirts on the playground.  

Happy bargain hunting!  


Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!  Thank you for clicking for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment