A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Friday, August 2, 2013

Need a Stroller?


Okay, so you guys know how much I love zulily.com, right?  Brianna has a couple of fleece jackets I got last year  or the year before for $12.99 each.  The shorts she wears under skirts and dresses have come from Zulily, since she's too big for the ones at Gymboree.  

Don't tell Eli, but he's getting a panda shirt for his birthday later this month.  I found it on Zulily after not finding a replacement on our recent China trip for the panda shirt he Wore To Death from our 2010 China trip.  His Christmas pajamas came from them, too.  

In fact, when Hannah first came home, we got a LOT of Zulily packages, as I stocked up on squeaky shoes and tutus in ever possible color.  

So when I tell you there's some good stuff up today, you know I know what I'm talking about, right?  

GeoBlocks, which I totally love love love are on Zulily as of yesterday.  LEGO is up today.  And this week they have phil&teds Promenade strollers and accessories at a great price.  Oh, and if you're able to predict your kids' sizes for next summer, you might want to check out iPlay swimwear, too.  





  Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote! Your vote counts! A simple click helps keep us visible. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment