A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Saturday, August 10, 2013

The more things change, the more they stay the same


We had a neighborhood "thing" here the other night.  Fire apparatus, police vehicles, food, discussion of neighborhood issues...  Honestly, I don't think we'd have gone if it wasn't literally right outside our door.  But we wandered across the street and I took some pictures.


Looking at the pictures later, I realized something.  

(2001?  2002?)

I have


a whole bunch

2004

of pictures of cute kids


on or in front of fire vehicles.  It's like a family theme or something.  


Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!  Have you clicked for us today?  Just one click!  Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Imagine that. Pics on fire apparatus. Hmmm....I wonder why? lol
    And it's remarkable how cute all your kids are

    ReplyDelete