A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Monday, February 25, 2013

Couldn't Resist

Miss No needed jammies. I've been meaning to sew some, but in the meantime she's been going back and forth between a T-shirt and leggings that used to be Hannah's, and a pair of slightly too small pjs that I made for Katie.

My sewing time lately is pretty limited (understatement!) and I had to finish Baby Gogo's pants first, so when I saw these at Target yesterday, I caved and bought them.

I'm trying to get the girls to call me Auntie. It's what all the kids we've hosted have called me. These guys call me (and anybody else) mama. It doesn't go over well with my other kids. Reinforcing the Auntie idea:

1 comment: