A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Sunday, February 3, 2013

No Weekly Wrap Up This Week

Sparkle and Fluffy were here again this week, so I decided to postpone starting India.  We had a light duty school week (think minimum days at a "real" school).  The kids all did math and spelling, and Jack and Eli did handwriting, and Jack did reading (which I'm feeling better about), etc, but we didn't even attempt to do our regular country studies.  I finally decided just to roll with the chaos and work with the kids one on one while the other kids played with the little ones, and it actually worked out really well.  Consequently, I don't have any fun school related pictures to share.


Eli built the Nanoblock Taj Mahal this week.   


Samuel had his football banquet this week.


And the kids got to hold Annaliese's turtle for the first time since Christmas.


He's totally adorable.


And he's grown quite a bit and gotten heavier.  


Yes, my "handicapped" 5 year old is pulling her 8 year old brother in the wagon, LOL.


It was so nice out, we got to go to the park.  
Do you know how hard it is to get a picture of 3 kids on a moving tire swing and NOT SHOW 2 of their faces??  It's pretty difficult.  


Can anybody guess why his pseudonym is Fluffy?  Anyone?   


Josiah and his new switchblade comb.  A formidable combination.  

In other news, Hannah goes back to school tomorrow!  She's been off since before CHRISTMAS.  She's looking forward to going back.  I think the house will be awfully quiet without her.  It's been nice not having to deal with insane school traffic every afternoon.  Actually, I got so used to having her home that I schedule her next Shriners visit during school hours, whoops.  So she's going to miss school on Thursday, but she's getting a new leg out of the deal, so I don't think she'll mind too much. 


Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs Please take a second to click for us.  Just one click.  Thanks so much!



No comments:

Post a Comment