A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Seven Sweet Katie Pictures


The mama who adopted the girl in the pink polka dot jacket shared these with me.  


This one is my absolute favorite!
Katie is in the peach jacket.


These pictures are one year old.


Look at my little angel's face gazing up.


Pink Jacket's family sent their girl a Valentine package last year, and got these photos in return.  


I think it's so sweet how Pink Jacket shared her conversation hearts with all the other kids in her group.  :)  


No news on the adoption this week because China is closed for the holiday.
Hoping that next week will bring some progress.





Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs   Thank you for taking a second to click for us!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment