A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Monday, February 2, 2015

Tempered Glass iPhone Screen Protector



I got a new phone for Christmas.  It feels very indulgent, but my old phone was starting to randomly turn off for no reason, and sometimes wouldn't unlock, so it was time.

Almost the first thing Paul said after I opened it was, "Be sure to get a case to protect it!"  And I did, of course.  I picked out something cute, with cherry blossoms on it.  But the case doesn't have a clear front piece to it.  So I was very happy to be able to review the iPhone 6 Tempered Glass Screen Protector.


The screen protector is super easy to install.  It comes with a wipe you use to clean your screen, and then it adheres rather like a rigid sticker.  Easy peasy!  Now my phone is protected from scratches and cracks.  Once installed, you can barely tell it's there.  It doesn't interfere with the phone in any way, and it's completely clear.

The screen protector sells for a modest $7.97, a worthwhile price to protect expensive technology.  If you have a different phone, check out their other products to see if they carry your size.



Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote! Thanks for clicking for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment