A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Let's Talk Kids Clothes

There was actually a time, believe it or not, when I made almost all of the kids' clothes.  On a sewing machine.  Out of fabric.  Pants, shorts, dresses, shirts... dude, I even made underwear.

Now, however, I just don't have the time for that.  Not to mention, I have a bunch of teens who think mama made clothes are Not Cool.


Remember this picture?  The matching outfits for the 3 girls came from Chez Ami, part of Patsy Aiken Designs, Inc.  

I originally heard about them because they sell their fabric overruns online.  

Fabric Chez Ami by Patsy Aiken Designs

Super cute fabric!  I bought some and liked the quality.  Then I got on the email list, and started getting their sales notifications.  They have some great sales!   


Luke's shorts (from Chez Ami) were the very first boy thing I bought during our adoption process.  Shh, don't tell Paul, but I actually bought them before he said yes to a boy.


See Katie's bloomers?  They match Luke's shorts.  They were both on clearance.  

Online Outlet


Hannah's outfit and bow also came from Chez Ami.  

Now I'm not obsessed or anything, but it's a brand I can get behind.  So, I'm delighted to announce that I'm now an affiliate for them.  Which means if you click on a link here and buy from Chez Ami, I get a little kickback.  Which is pretty cool, if you ask me.  



May you enjoy the brand as much as we have.


Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs  Thanks for clicking for us!

2 comments:

  1. Gosh you made underwear! that is dedication at its best! I just went to the link to see if I could buy some goodies for my littles but they don't ship out to Australia! oh well. very cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, the clothes are TOO CUTE!! Don't tempt me, lol....unless we have another girl...

    ReplyDelete