A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Friday, December 20, 2013

I'm Back, Did You Miss Me?


Okay, so I realized just how addicted, no, obsessed, no, unhealthily attached to the internet I was when I had to do without it for 72 hours!  I'm still catching up.

I had all sorts of things to tell you, and no way to do it!  Let's see...  I took Hannah's stitches out Wednesday night, and her head is looking good.


This picture was taken after her bath Tuesday night, when the stitches were still in.  You can see the new, pink skin.  I tried to take after pictures tonight, but they turned out lousy.  The close ups have too much flash.  I'll try again later with Paul's camera.


Samuel is helpfully pointing at her "scar" but you can't really see it.  We're band aid free as of after school today.  (I didn't want any school germs getting into it.)  And now Little Missy is off school until... February 3rd!  Katie (aka Hannah's Shadow) will be thrilled.

I got my very first VoxBox!  It's a happy little goodie box that comes in the mail from Influenster.


Isn't it cute?  


For a little box, it packs a lot of goodies!  I'll be sharing my thoughts on these later, but I just had to give you guys a glimpse of what we got.


Sadly, it appears we've started yet another "remodeling" project.  Home repair is a way of life in large families.  The upstairs boys bathroom is currently out of commission.  Fortunately, with 5 bathrooms, it shouldn't be too much of an inconvenience.  After it's finished, I'll get serious about potty training Katie, since this will be her main bathroom.

We're really happy to have the internet up & running again, as it was harder than I thought to do school without it!

Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote! Thanks for clicking for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment