A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Monday, October 29, 2012

Homeschool Weekly Wrap Up - Week 12, Norway

I had a whole blog post written before nap time, and posted it, and somehow, when I got back from the afternoon school run, it was gone.  So here we go again.  I'm sure it will be different than the original, but you get the idea.  


The boys got Plants vs. Zombies trading cards from the dentist.  They kept them busy for hours.


Hannah got her school pictures back.  
They're awful, aren't they?
The 3 teens pics were bad this year, too, so I'm thinking Lifetouch has a new photographer in this area.


This has nothing to do with Norway, or homeschooling, for that matter.  But the kids were playing with Monopoly money recently, and I found these pictures on my camera and decided to share them. Materialism.  It starts so young, lol.   


Actually, we looked up Norwegian currency online this week, and printed some out for the kids' binders.  That reminds me, I'm about out of colored printer ink.  We're really going through ink & paper this year!  


Eli poking at the camera with his flag of Norway.


I love that by the end of the year we'll know so many flags.  


Last week was a light school week, since we took a trip to the pumpkin patch.  (Pictures coming soon.)  I'm hoping to dive a little deeper into Norway this week.  We picked up some library books to supplement, as there is no Little Passports package for Norway.  






Uh oh!  We've slipped to #40.  
Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs
  Click to vote for us at Top Mommy Blogs! Thanks!


    

1 comment:

  1. I love you family picture at the top....it's great! Thanks for linking up and sharing your week :0)

    ReplyDelete