A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Faux Gingerbread Houses


We have an annual tradition at Christmas time.  I buy boxes of graham crackers. tubs of frosting, and scads of candy, and we have a crazy session of creating together.


I usually make a nativity scene.  (Those are gumdrop sheep, in case you're wondering.)


The kids and teens all have fun.


I usually manage to catch a picture of somebody eating something.  I think Hannah is licking frosting off her fingers.  I was actually taking the picture of Josiah's creation.


This was Paul's first time joining us.  He's usually working when we do it.


Eli's creation.


Jack's creation.


Katie's creation.


Paul's creation.  Yes.  It's a fire station.


Brianna's Army star.


Hannah's walls were falling down by the time I got a picture.

Once we're finished, they sit on the kitchen counter and slowly disappear over the next few days.


This post may be linked up at these linky parties.

Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote! Thanks for clicking for us!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Aw, thanks! I've had several years practice, lol. Although one year I did an old school game boy playing tetris, which was pretty cool, too. :D

      Delete