A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

C is for China

Someday, when this little girl is ready for a heritage visit...



I'm going to go back.



Although we saw some pretty amazing things while we were there, I want to see this next time: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terracotta_Army



China was the most amazing trip I've ever taken.



And while I brought home a pretty great "souveneir," I left a piece of my heart behind.



I long to go back.

4 comments:

  1. This is the second C is for China post I have seen today :)

    It would be really neat to be able to take your daughter back to China! I hope you can do it someday!
    Taylor
    www.thelumberjackswife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, a baby adopted from China. How special. I hope that someday you both get to go back and visit together.
    -Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post! And what a treasured memory and visit. :)

    ReplyDelete