A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Back to School stuff


I was unable to attend Hannah's Back To School Night.
But I got a big folder full of paperwork and information to plow through.  

Brianna helped me fill the box tops chart by trimming our collection of box tops.  
Usually, we take these to BCS, but I figured we could spare 20 for Hannah's school.


We are easing into our school year here at home, too.  


This is a project to illustrate the difference between globes and flat maps, and the distortions that maps have.


I wasn't planning to start my students until my teens head back to school, but they're so excited about this year, we just couldn't help ourselves.  


Big difference between this


and this.  ;)  


Brianna made our first memory verse poster.


Reason 792 why I like having kids:  When I max out my own library card (30 books),
I can put the rest of them on one of theirs!  

This photo was taken after I dropped a pile in Annaliese's room and Brianna and Eli took their books, so it's more than half, but not all by a long shot.

1 comment:

  1. That is quite a handful of kids to keep track of. You must be a Super Mom! So tell us, to you change into your costume in a phone booth, or just on the fly when needed? lol

    ReplyDelete