A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Weekly Wrap Up - Homeschool Week 8


I love to see my kids helping each other.  
Eli was teaching Hannah how to spell our last name.  


Brianna was explaining a math concept to Jack.
Warms my heart. 


It's funny.  This summer, I kept thinking, "This year is going to be so easy!  Only 3 students at home!"


Wednesday, as I was passing out paintbrushes to 6 kids, I laughed and thought,
"Shows how much I know!"  


Hannah is "off track" from school for 3 weeks.
This is her second week home, and she's stopped asking if she's going to school today every morning.


We didn't quite get to the Maple Cookies, but we did manage to make our Canadian Flag Cake.  White cake, Cool Whip, and strawberries, yum!  

Not as many pictures this week, sorry.  It's been a little busier around here with Sassy Girl and Mr Jingle Pants.  I taught Sassy Girl how to borrow and subtract, and she got a 90% on this week's spelling test!  



Linking up with some other adoptive families for a Blog Hop.  Check them out if you're interested in adoption!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please click for us!

  Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

 Your click on the above link may help drive more traffic to my blog.  Which means more people who will see our Fundraisers Page and may make a purchase.  You can click once a day.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment