A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

It's a party!

Woo hoo!  
We're kicking off a short fundraiser tonight!  

First up, Thirty-One

Now, I had never heard of Thirty One before, but a family we travelled with when we adopted Hannah started another adoption shortly after we all came home, and they had a Thirty One fundraiser.  I bought one of these and one of these in a bright, fun, dot print.  

The big one is in my sewing room, full of fabric.  :)

The little one was my park bag over the summer.  I kept sunscreen, face sticks, water bottles, Hannah's hat and "sunnies", and a snack in there.  Sometimes a book, too.  It went with us to park days and was very useful.  

When we had Sparkle and Fluffy with us, I used it as my Morning School Run bag.


I would load up sippy cups of water or juice and snack cups of yogurt melts, puffs, crackers, PB pretzels, or cereal for Hannah, Sparkle and Fluffy, and we'd hop in the van to take the teens to school.  


Once everyone was buckled, I'd pass out their food, and they'd snack in the car.
I got in the habit of restocking when we got home, so it would be ready at all times.  
If we went out in the afternoon, I could toss a couple of diapers and some wipes in there, and be good to go.  

Next, we have Scentsy!

Last Christmas, my step mom gave me a beautiful warmer and a snowberry bar.
Yum.
I liked it so much I bought myself 2 more bars, cinnamon bear, and black raspberry vanilla.
Yum yum.


Please consider doing some Christmas shopping through our links.

You will not only be buying great gifts, but you'll be helping with our adoption expenses.  This is a brief, two week chance for us to fundraise.  The consultants have generously agreed to forward their commission directly to our adoption agency.  Thank you SO VERY MUCH for your support!
Please pass these links along:

and


Thank you, and Merry Christmas!


Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs
Please click for us!  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment