A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

So, I guess there's a learning curve...


I wanted to get a good picture of Hannah girl in her new spectacles.  This is one of the 2 best ones from the session.

Now here are some out-takes:


Too much glare on the lenses.


Too much sunshine, lol.


Not enough light.


Ugh, flash bounce and funky shadow thing.


And just plain too many pictures!
"Can we be done now, mom?"


Yes, baby girl.  We can be done now.  I got one that I really like.  
My gosh, she looks so much older all the sudden!  





Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs
Thanks for voting for us!

3 comments:

  1. she does! I was looking at those pictures and thinking my goodness she has gotten big! how adorable and beautiful all rolled into one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is funny seeing the many different attempts to get the right one. This is true for everything we do. Nothing is ever prefect the first time ... unless you really just got lucky :)
    I love the picture you chose and I am following you from the hop.
    I would love for you to follow back.
    Jillian
    http://puzzlemecomplete.blogspot.com/2012/11/wordless-wednesday-great-grenada.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is awfully stinkin' cute in those glasses! But then again, she's awfully cute without them too!
    nancy-of the crazy 9

    ReplyDelete