A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Monday, September 30, 2013

Fundanoodle


Just the name Fundanoodle makes me smile.  I believe this is Katie's second review.  We received the I Can Doodle pad and the I Can Do Fun Activities pad.  I Can Doodle is HUGE!  When the box came, I thought it was some sort of wall art.  I was pleasantly surprised to discover it was our Fundanoodle package.


I Can Do Fun Activities retails for $11.99, and I Can Doodle has a retail price of $9.99.


These floor pads are both part of the 3 year old Learning System at Fundanoodle, designed for kids age 3 and up.  Katie turned 3 a couple weeks after the box arrived.  We "cheated" a little and started using them even before her birthday because they looked like so much fun!


Not only did Katie enjoy these materials, but everyone else did, too.  Hannah has been "off track" from school, and the girls could color together or play school while sharing a page.  My other students used the I Can Doodle pad for everything from election campaign posters to literally doodling.


I think I need one of these giant doodle pads as part of our annual homeschool budget.  I find myself using it for drawing maps, making posters, etc.  I love the adhesive strip at the top.  It's like a giant Post-It note!  My only problem is that I tended to rip into the handle when removing a single sheet from the pad.  


As Katie is still learning English, the I Can Do Fun Activities pad was not only beneficial for the obvious preschool activities, it was also fabulous for building her vocabulary.  Words like, crayons, color, the names of colors, the various objects depicted within the pad... all of these were things we could label for her, and she soaked it up!  


Katie's hands are a little different from yours and mine, due to amniotic band syndrome, and I was pleased to see her compensate well when it came to holding crayons, markers, and colored pencils.  Nothing slows her down!


Katie liked the fun activities pad, and she LOVED putting stickers on each page as she finished!  


Having the I Can Do Fun Activities pad on hand was a great way to redirect her scribbling from Jack's math book.  Not that my little cutie pie would ever do such a thing.  Ahem.


Additional members of the Schoolhouse Review Crew reviewed these and other Fundanoodle products.  Click the box below to read what they had to say!

Photobucket

 photo Disclaimer2_zpsff718028.gif

Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!   Thanks for clicking for us!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for taking the time to review our products! We love the photos and we're so glad your kids enjoyed practicing with Fundanoodle!

    ReplyDelete