A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Get Ready for Back to School with Fundanoodle #BTS


I'd like to introduce you to Fundanoodle products!  I recently became a Fundanoodle Ambassador, after using a couple of the books with my daughter, Katie.  After seeing the whole product line, I'm very excited about what Fundanoodle has to offer.


This is my daughter, Hannah.  She's 8, and was adopted from China at age 3 1/2.  She has done amazingly well learning English, and is in second grade at school, but every once in a while we come across some learning gaps.  She's been working in the I Can Write My Own Stories book, from Fundanoodle's green line.


This book gives her the opportunity to really stretch her imagination with creative prompts and fun activities.  It's top spiral binding is great for left or right handed kids.

Fundanoodle's green line also includes I Can Do Math 3, I Can Write Lower Case, and an Activity Book.


This is my daughter, Katie.  We adopted her from China 2 years ago, at age 2 1/2.  You may notice that her hands are a little different.  She was born with Amniotic Banding Syndrome.  She's pretty amazing at figuring out a way to do what she wants to with the fingers she has, but she does have some challenges with fine motor skills.

Katie is working in the I Can Do Fun Activities book from the orange line.  Fundanoodle's orange line also includes I Can Cut! and I Can Do Math 1.


Fundanoodle's products are not all workbooks!  They've got some great manipulatives, as well.  My girls are working with the I Can Build Uppercase Letters magnets, using the Magnetic Dry Erase Letter Practice Board.  There's also a lower case letter building set, and the ever popular I Can Pound kit, as well as Muscle Mover Cards in both upper case and lower case.

Fundanoodle's products span from age 3 to learning cursive, designed for kids in second grade, and are great for kids with special needs who need remediation.  They were designed by educators, occupational therapists, and most importantly, moms.

If you're a homeschool mom teaching multiple ages, you know it can be a challenge to keep little ones out of mischief while you're working with older children.  Fundanoodle is a great way to let them "do school" just like the big kids!


I hope you'll stop by my Fundanoodle Facebook page to keep updated on the latest Fundanoodle news!

Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote! Thanks for clicking for us!

2 comments:

  1. awww so cute! I found you on the blogging homeschool group on facebook. :) Rebecca

    ReplyDelete