A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Monday, December 2, 2019

Promotion


Paul was recently promoted, and we got most of the family together for the occasion. 




Guess who surprised us with a visit??


I was shocked and thrilled. 


Gotta love a man (or 2) in uniform.  This guy casually mentioned at Thanksgiving that they're being sent to another base early next year. 


I've been spoiled having them close by for so long. 


While we had most everyone together, I took some pictures.  Surprisingly, most of them were willing to humor me this time around.  I must be wearing them down. 


And a silly picture.


Family picture missing Heather and Sam. 

2 comments:

  1. What joy! Your family looks terrific, and congratulations to your husband on his promotion!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was wonderful getting (almost) everyone together!

      Delete