A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day Photos

I like to play with Paul's camera.  
Since it was Mother's Day, most of the family was willing to indulge me.
Paul even made dinner for me.


Annaliese has been sick, and did not want to participate.  
But she painted my nails for me as my Mother's Day gift.  :)


Brianna is always up for pictures.  
She made me a lovely card.

Sam lasted about 5 minutes out in the pollen-rich wind before he went back in the house.  
And he wasn't all that happy about it, either.



Maybe it was the sun in their eyes.

Despite the fact that Josiah was trying to give me "tough guy" looks, I got a few nice shots.


And a lot of "other" shots.


Hannah thought the tall weeds were hilarious!  
She kept trying to "splash" them like she does the bath water.


This pose reminds me of the cover of a historical romance.
Just add a covered wagon in the background. 


Furby likes to climb and run and jump and play.  Which is good.


Until you get burrs in your saddle.
He gave me extra snuggles for Mother's Day.


Another crazy out-take shot.
Not sure what's up with the lips.
She made me a butterfly magnet at school and a handprint picture at church.


This one would have been a nice shot... except for Josiah skating through the background at just the wrong moment.  Eli picked me a bouquet of wild flowers for Mother's Day.


Pretty girl


Funny gargoyle


Crazy fencers



The end

1 comment:

  1. Sweet pics! I love the ones where everyone is in height order!

    ReplyDelete