A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Happy National Breastfeeding Week!


Although I'm not currently nursing, I did spend a significant chunk of my life doing so.  Roughly 10 years, as a matter of fact!  I still remember what a precious thing breastfeeding can be.


As an adoptive mom, there were times when I wished my toddlers were nurslings because it would be so much easier to comfort them.

I know you get all kinds of advice as a breastfeeding mama.  And much of it is good advice.  Rest when you can, stay hydrated, savor these moments.

If I could give you one more piece of advice, it would be... have someone take photos of you nursing.  These years go by so fast, and you'll want to look back and remember.


Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote! Thanks for clicking for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment