A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Monday, November 7, 2022

Castle Air Museum - Mostly Jack Touching Things

I was going to show more plane pictures and then this post, but I realized endless plane pictures only appeal to a very small audience, and I'm pretty sure that's a different niche than what usually reads here.  So you get Jack... 


touching


tapping


petting


caressing


fondling


admiring


feeling


patting


palpating


and generally enjoying the aircraft in a tactile manner.


And encouraging others to do so.  


One that Hannah could reach.


Oh yeah, I was there, too.  Jack asked me if I wanted a picture, and I picked the plane with invasion stripes, since Normandy is still fresh in my mind.  I was pretty melted by this point, but I appreciated being included.  

2 comments: