A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Photo Shoot


I've mentioned my snowflake outfit obsession here before.  

This morning, I decided to take some Christmas pictures of Sparkle and Fluffy, our guests via Safe Families, to send home to Mom with them this weekend.  

I wish I could show you the cute ipiccy collage I ended up with!  
Of course, my printer ran out of color ink as I was trying to print it, grrr!  But I had a new print cartridge and 2 more photo paper sample pages (whew!) so the second try turned out much better.

I was reading this morning about a family who is doing Random Acts of Christmas Kindness this month.  She's right.  It really does make you feel better to do something nice for someone else!



Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs Thanks for clicking!  It only takes a second!

No comments:

Post a Comment