A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Beautiful girl


I haven't had a chance to post much lately, but when Bri and I were sitting down to play a game of Blokus while dinner cooked, we saw the orange cat against the green yard, and I realized it was that perfect sunlight time again.  I got the itch to take pictures, and she happily obliged me.


It's funny how I don't see it until I'm looking through the lens, but she's turning into a beautiful young lady.  The top one looks a little bit like my baby sister.  


I'm so thankful it's springtime and the kids are able to get out in the fresh air and sunshine more now.  

Linking up with:
Ni Hao Yall
Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs  Thank you for clicking for us!  We're currently #2 in adoption blogs, and #35 (out of close to 1,000) overall!

No comments:

Post a Comment