A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Monday, March 4, 2013

No surgery!

Today was Hannah's appointment at Shriners.  


They took new x-rays.


And after waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting, we finally saw her surgeon, who tells us that based on what's going on in the x-rays, they're not going to do surgery this year after all.  


Which makes me feel like the wheelchair may have been a bit of overkill.


I'm glad I don't have to figure out whether to schedule surgery before China or after China.
And I'm glad one of the ladies in radiology gave Hannah a sticker book to keep her busy.



Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs  Spare a click for this tired out mama?  Thanks!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment