A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Vinyl Disorder

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.  



It was an exciting day in our house with this review package arrived!  Brianna has a whole board of fingernail art ideas on Pinterest, so I knew she'd be up for trying out Vinyl Disorder's nail decals.


We received hearts and stars from their extensive selection of vinyl nail decals.  These fun little stickers are designed to make it easy to create salon looks at home.  Paint your nails, apply the decals, then add a clear topcoat to help them wear longer.


Brianna applied the stars over purple sparkly nail polish.

I really wanted to like these.  So much so, in fact, that when Brianna had removed them all in a matter of hours, I thought the issue was her, not the decals.


Until I tried the heart ones on myself for Valentine's Day.  I think maybe the iridescent material is a little too thick, because they did not adjust to the curve of my nail well.  Since I didn't have any clear nail polish on hand to help keep them tacked down, they ended up snagging on my hair and everything else I tried to handle.  Suddenly, I understood why Bri had taken them off.  

While the nail decals ended up not working for us, I'm impressed with the huge selection of vinyl wall art that Vinyl Disorder offers.  This quote was my favorite.  And they also have car decals!  I've always wanted to do one of those obnoxious stick figure families across the back of my van.

You can connect with Vinyl Disorder on Facebook and Twitter.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote! Thanks for clicking for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment