A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Monday, May 11, 2015

Houdini Brain Teaser


Today, I'm reviewing another game from ThinkFun!  Houdini is a single player game, designed for ages 8 and up.  My reviewer is 11.


First, you start with Houdini, who is in handcuffs and leg shackles.


See the ring of cards on the right?  Those cards have 40 progressively more difficult puzzles for you to help Houdini escape from.


He can be tied and locked into place on the base.


All locked up!


Puzzling out how to free him.


Ta da!  He's escaped!

The whole game fits inside a drawstring bag, and would be great for travel.  I think we'll be bringing Houdini along with us on our road trip this summer.  It's currently selling for $19.99 on Amazon.


Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote! Thanks for clicking for us!

2 comments:

  1. My kids have always been fascinated with Houdini.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of the weeks in Spelling You See level E was about him, so we got to learn a little bit about him from that.

      Delete