A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Friday, April 1, 2016

Green Sport Watch review


Eli got a new watch!  He's growing up.  He's taller than me now.  And as he learns how to manage his time, he has the need to know what time it is.


I don't wear a watch any more.  I always check the time on my cell phone.  But since Eli doesn't have a phone yet, a watch is perfect for him.


This particular watch is Aposon mens military watch.  It features both digital and analog times.  It's water resistant, and has an alarm.


Eli was delighted when I gave it to him!


It's proven to be durable as well as stylish.  We are very pleased with this watch.  It also comes in orange.


This post may be linked up at these linky parties.

Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote! Thanks for clicking for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment