A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Homeschool Weekly Wrap Up Saudi Arabia week 2


Annaliese got out a cookie decorating kit this week and let the kids "have at it." 


Even though Christmas was a month ago, we're still feeling very festive.


And silly.


Jack, spelling his spelling words with letter tiles.  


Eli finished his 3rd Nanoblock creation, the Space Shuttle he got for Christmas.  
He's now looking forward to starting India next week, when he gets to build the Taj Mahal.  


Brianna helps Jack read a book about penguins.


Eli doing math.


The space shuttle randomly soars through our classroom from time to time.  

Eli and Brianna started a new subject this week: Choosing Good Health.
They regaled me with all sorts of fascinating facts on safety in every imaginable scenario from snakes and poisonous plants to water safety.  I think they like it.  They've both finished the entire first chapter already.  There's only 7 chapters.  

I'm starting to see the light at the end of the school year tunnel.
We've finished more countries than what we have left to go.  
Brianna and Eli are 2/3 of the way through their spelling books.

This week seemed abbreviated, not only due to the holiday Monday, but also because Hannah and I spent half of Thursday at Shriners, and then I had a dental appointment Friday.
I'm actually really impressed with how much we got done, all things considered.  
I have Paul to thank for much of that.  He did school while Hannah and I were gone. 
I really am Greatly Blessed.



Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs  Help us climb back up to page 2!  You can click once a day.  Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment