A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Weekly Katie pic and adoption non-update

Still waiting to hear a Log In Date or LID.  I am learning to celebrate the little things.  Like our DTC packet arriving from our agency.  Words like "YOUR TRIP TO CHINA" leap off the page at me and make me smile.  And knowing that every day we're one day closer to Katie helps, too.

We have been so blessed to have others come along side us in the financial aspect of our journey. When I get discouraged to see our RR account balance not changing, God uses people who give in other ways to remind me that He's got this. We've recently been given gifts from 4 different people, that have really encouraged me.  If you feel led to give, THANK YOU!

Also, please remember that we are the January family at Worthy of the Prize.  If you purchase a wristband or a necklace from CAP CREATIONS, our family receives a portion.  And if you do any shopping at Amazon.com, please use our LINK.  We get a little kickback from that, too.  Thanks!


Based on hair length, I think this is the most recent picture of Katie we currently have.  I'm happy to see her sitting outside in the grass.  Hannah acted like she'd never been exposed to grass the first time I sat her on it at the park.  I'm anxious to see if they let her hair continue to grow, or if they've cut it by the time we get updated pictures (hopefully next month).  





Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs Thanks for clicking for us!  We're the very last blog on page 2 now!  Let's bump it up a little!  :)



2 comments:

  1. Oh friend...HUGS...She has the most petite little features. She is so beautiful. Lets pray and agree that all the money comes fast. Steps move quickly and they are BOTH ( all) SAFE! here is to fast traveling!

    Blessings

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty girl! Yes, come one LID!

    ReplyDelete