A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

This week's baby Katie picture

I think I missed a week in the holiday craziness, so I'll post TWO this week.


This picture is the other one from the volunteers referenced in a previous post.  The lady holding Katie is a nursing student.
 And this one is from when my agency was there in May of last year.  I can't wait to stroke those sweet cheekies and get to know her personality!

I've been tracking our dossier on the DHL website, and it made it to Hong Kong, so it should be delivered in Beijing in another day or two.

Something I read recently reminded me that I can celebrate every day during this awful waiting time because each day we are one day closer to getting to Katie than we were the day before.  That is so encouraging to me.  God knows how long our wait is going to be, and however long that is, today, it's one day less than it was yesterday.





Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs
Thank you for taking a second to click for us!  We've slipped to the 3rd page of blogs.  I'd love to get bumped back up to the second page, as this site is a significant source of traffic for my blog.  Part of fundraising is exposure, right?



2 comments:

  1. I like that, one day closer!! She.is.beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is very beautiful...celebrating one day closer with you today.
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete