A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Slow and Steady

This is what I feel like, trying to get our dossier assembled and out the door.  It's been 6 months, 1 week and 2 days that we've been in process.  For-ev-er in the life of a 2 year old, really.


Yesterday, Paul and Sam made the trek down to San Francisco to authenticate the last piece that needed authentication.


Today, we took passport photos.  Fortunately, Staples is open on New Year's Day, so I was able to make the final 30 photocopies and take the whole mess to the post office.


It will get to our agency on Friday.  I am SO glad to be done with this part!


Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs  Thanks for clicking for us!

1 comment:

  1. BIG congratulations! I hope to soon read you are DTC. :)

    ReplyDelete