A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Monday, February 11, 2013

Why Homeschool?

"Education is a year by year, child by child decision."
--our family motto

This is my 15th year of homeschooling at least one of my children.  I currently have 7 children at home, and I am homeschooling 3 of them.  Most people, homeschoolers and non-homeschoolers, react with a "What...?" when they hear this.  Let me explain.  

Every year, about this time, my husband and I start to have The Conversation.  It starts with...

To read the rest of this post, please visit Teach Beside Me, where it is part of the Why Homeschool series.

No comments:

Post a Comment