A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Babies to the Dentist


Katie and Luke wore their Thing 1 and Thing 2 shirts for the first time!  
I can't believe I have two 2 year olds.  


Katie did well.  She let the hygienist look at her teeth and count them.  We decided not to try polishing or x-rays until next time.  The dentist said her teeth look good and we'll try again in 6 months.  Katie was happy to get a new toothbrush at the end.  


Luke has a dental deformity that I was anxious to get the dentist's opinion.  He basically said it's harmless and for now, we'll just leave it alone.  I asked about the tooth grinding, and he said there's nothing we can do about it.  Hmm.  I was hoping for a little more action in there somewhere, but I guess not.  Luke screamed through having his teeth brushed (he had a different hygienist) and then got fluoride gel painted on.  

Both kids got light up necklaces from the prize box, and then I could cross off one more thing on the To Do List.  Dentist, check!  


Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!  Have you clicked for us today?  Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. A leading magazine for NHS and private dentists with up-to-date news stories and practice management issues. Includes an archive. family dentist

    ReplyDelete