A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

A large family, homeschooling, adoption, special needs, whatever strikes my fancy, sort of blog.

Saturday, July 2, 2022

National Gallery

The National Gallery and the National Portrait Gallery are different things.  Disappointed to find the NPG closed for construction, I popped into the NG shortly before they closed for the day.  


Here's the entrance


It's hard to convey the size of some of these paintings in a photograph.  


Some of them were quite huge. 


I didn't have very long there, so I didn't get to see even half of what the museum has on exhibit.  


My intention was to pop back in and finish up another day, but... 


the days got away from me.  


Still, it's a lovely museum, and I'll add it to my "next time" list.  


4 comments:

  1. I love art museums. Blessings, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! From Hawaii to North Carolina, I'm always up for an art museum. Actually, museums in general.

      Delete
  2. So much gorgeousness, and nowhere near enough time to absorb it all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kinda felt like that about all of London. Lots to see, not enough time. I'd love to go back someday.

      Delete